This information can be obtained by either visiting the web sites of the major monuments or by googling the term “tour operators” along with the name of the city.
At the visitor center, one can book half or full day tours. Generally speaking, the half day tours cover sightseeing highlights.
1. Mike's Garden Tours (tel./fax 09/846-5350;
2. Tamaki Hikoi (tel. 0800/282-552 in NZ) – walking tour of the Maori area.
3. Bush & Beach (tel. 09/837-4130)– coastal experience tour.
4. Potiki Adventures (tel. 0800/692-3836 in NZ). – specializes in Maori tours.
5. Fullers Auckland, Ferry Building, Quay Street (tel. 09/367-9111)- water tours.
6. The Pride of Auckland, at the National Maritime Museum, Quay Street (tel. 09/373-4557;) offers a dinner cruise.
7. Soren Larsen (tel. 0800/767-365 in NZ, or 09/817-8799;), for tall ship tours available December through February.
8. Sail New Zealand (tel. 0800/397-567 in NZ, or 09/359-5987;),
9. Island Escape Cruises (tel. 09/358-1717; ) for longer cruises.
Strategically situated in the nucleus of Melbourne’s precinct the place is regarded as one of the leading institutes of visual arts in the country. The VCA provides innumerable opportunities to its students which allow them to excel their skills of creativity in the field of theater, drama, dance and puppetry. Address: 234 St.Kilda Road Southbank 3006 Telephone: +613 9685 9300 Email: v...
Roller coasters, ice skating ring and the Amazon ride comprising of life size figures of animals and waterfall and lagoon recreated is a must see affair for the family. Several restaurants are present catering to the taste bud of all ages. ...
This amazing monument was officially inaugurated in 1960, marking 500 years after the death of Henry the Navigator’s death. Standing at 52m high and carved out of limestone, this statue pays tribute to all the famous people within Portugal’s Age of Discovery: Henry stands at the prow followed by Vasco da Gama, Diogo Cao and over thirty over great explorers. The mosaic in front of the monument is ...
The Red sea Corniche offers a spectacular view of the sea, lined with the shopping street you can get good bargain of gold at the Gold souk, in the Tahliya. You can also witness the breathtaking King Fahd Fountain which throws colored water up in the air. It is recommended to see this at night as the view is spectacular at that time. ...