Hili Fun City opened in 1985 in Al Ain and expanded with the opening of an Olympic-size ice rink in 1987. Back then there were a total of 34 attractions.
In 2009, TDIC was appointed to rennovate the park, and the place re-opened in September with 21 entirely renovated attractions and the addition of seven new rides.
Here are a few of the changes made:
- A new entrance for the park has been developed to ensure better access for visitors.
- Low fencing has been introduced around the green areas to protect the park’s lush vegetation.
- Picnic and BBQ areas have been renovated, and new picnic tables have been introduced.
- The park houses retail outlets in the form of leased kiosks.
- All toilet amenities have been entirely refurbished.
October - May
16:00 - 22:00 (Monday-Thursday).
12:00 PM – 22:00 (Friday- Saturday).
Public Holidays: 10:00 – 22:00.
June - September:
17:00 - 22:00 (Monday - Thursday)
16:00 - 22:00 (Friday - Satuarday)
16:00 - 22:00 (Public Holidays)
Wednesday is reserved for ladies only.
Hili Fun City is closed on Sundays, except in the event of a public holiday.
Hili Fun City is closed during the month of Ramadan for annual maintenance
- The admission fee into Hili Fun City is AED 45, except Mondays and Tuesdays when it is AED 40.
- Admission is free for children 0.89m (35in) and below.
- Admission fee gives entrance to the Theme Park plus unlimited access to 28 attractions.
For more info:
Tel: +971 3 7845542
Fax: +971 3 7844374