This information can be obtained by either visiting the web sites of the major monuments or by googling the term “tour operators” along with the name of the city.
At the visitor center, one can book half or full day tours. Generally speaking, the half day tours cover sightseeing highlights.
1. Mike's Garden Tours (tel./fax 09/846-5350;
2. Tamaki Hikoi (tel. 0800/282-552 in NZ) – walking tour of the Maori area.
3. Bush & Beach (tel. 09/837-4130)– coastal experience tour.
4. Potiki Adventures (tel. 0800/692-3836 in NZ). – specializes in Maori tours.
5. Fullers Auckland, Ferry Building, Quay Street (tel. 09/367-9111)- water tours.
6. The Pride of Auckland, at the National Maritime Museum, Quay Street (tel. 09/373-4557;) offers a dinner cruise.
7. Soren Larsen (tel. 0800/767-365 in NZ, or 09/817-8799;), for tall ship tours available December through February.
8. Sail New Zealand (tel. 0800/397-567 in NZ, or 09/359-5987;),
9. Island Escape Cruises (tel. 09/358-1717; ) for longer cruises.
Address: Bandar Seri Begawan The largest and most expensive amusement park in Southeast Asia, Jerudong was built by the sultan and is filled with various rides and food kiosks. An excellent place to visit with family. ...
An indoor facility that contains swimming pools and plunge pools for adults, children and non-swimmers alike, Panoramabad is a good place to be if you are travelling with children and want to accompany them for a fun and engaging activity. Opening times are 6am-8pm Monday, Wednesday-Saturday, 6pm-9pm Sunday. Address: Inheidener Straße 60 Frankfurt HE 60385, Germany Phone: +49 69 46...
Another busy thoroughfare with shops and tourist attractions. ...
Built in 1958, the Independence Monument stands in the center of Phnom Penh at the confluence of Norodom Boulevard and Sihanouk Boulevard. Its shape and style is similar to other Khmer historical Wats and architectural landmarks. During the prime festivals, it stays bustling with celebrations and people. ...