Amari the hotel and resort brand celebrating the colours and rhythms of modern Asian hospitality is offering sensational Spa Packages, specially designed for relaxation and rejuvenation. Offering an attractive selection of complimentary benefits including traditional Thai massages and discounts on a variety of Spa treatments, the Amari Spa Packages provide all the essential ingredients to escape for a relaxing and rejuvenating summer break.
>From a two or three-night stay in the coastal retreats of Pattaya or
>Krabi to a
two-night stay in the bustling capital of Bangkok, the Amari Spa Packages offer the ideal opportunity to escape to the tropical paradise of Thailand. With a choice of city or island location, superior accommodation as well as the very best in Asian hospitality, Amari hotels offer the perfect relaxing Spa holiday.
Details of the Amari Spa Packages include the following:
Amari Watergate Bangkok
• Fresh flowers and a seasonal fruit basket in room on arrival.
• Complimentary welcome drink.
• Complimentary daily newspaper; The Nation.
• Complimentary two-hours of Spa pampering to include a massage, a Jacuzzi
bath, hydrating wrap or an exfoliating body treatment.
• Room rates are from THB 14,404 (approx. USD$453.00) for a two night stay in
a Deluxe Room including breakfast. The package is available from 16th July until 31stDecember 2012. Additional nights are available at 10% discount on standard rate. .
Constructed in 1872, and having serviced many administrative departments since, including the Federal Court, the Legislative Court, and currently acting as the Seat of Congress, the Capitol Building, also known as the Elliptic Hall, is a stunning whitewashed building with golden domes that today contains some of the most important legislative documents and manuscripts of the Republic of Vene...
• Sail Island. A retreat from the blazing sun is the sail island in Jeddah. It is a water park covered with several sail like tents and offers you to enjoy the pool and recreational facilities. It’s a favorite amongst children. • Jungle Land. An intriguing park, with rollercoaster’s, a circus, and bungee jumping • Al-Shalal Theme Par...
Take a boat along the Chao Phraya River and stop over at the Royal Barges where visitors will be treated to the view of unique sailing vessels elaborately designed and painted with different etchings. These vessels are used by the Royal Family during state ceremonies as well as religious rites and rituals. The Garuda and the Dragon are mythological creatures commonly found etched on these barges...
The town of Umm Al Jimal was likely founded by the Nabateans in the first century BC. It was incorporated into the Roman Empire in the second century AD, but soon after was destroyed in a revolt. During the Byzantine Period, the city prospered as a military outpost and trading center. It's heyday was during the sixth and seventh centuries, before war and a devastating earthquake ...