Get picked up and dropped off right on the airplane runway! The VIP suites at Heathrow, which were previously the preserve of royalty, heads of state and visiting diplomats, are now open to the public for the first time.
The Heathrow by Invitation (HBI) service offers exclusive VIP suites away from the gaze of the media and members of the public.
Departing or arriving VIP passengers will be able to enjoy complete discretion and convenience, including:
• A secluded kerbside drop-off and pick-up point and exclusive terminal entrance
• A luxury private suite where VIP hosts are on hand to help with check-in, luggage drop-off, customs and passport control
• A dedicated private security search area
• A limousine service to or from their private suite directly to the plane steps
• A private suite to hold meetings for up to six people (flyers and non flyers) prior to boarding
• Arriving bags are collected and delivered to VIP passengers directly
• Onward travel by limousine or helicopter on request
“We want to offer something unique to passengers that attracts them out of their private or corporate jets and back onto Heathrow’s scheduled airlines’ premium cabins” Tom Lomax, VIP Services Manager said.
One of the largest parks in Bucharest, Herastrau is a good place to take your kids to have a fun filled afternoon. The park also has boat riding facility and has acres of open space for picnics, running around and having fun with your children. ...
The Place des Vosges is the oldest square in Paris. The square was laid out by Henri IV between 1605 and 1612. All the buildings surrounding the square follow the same design. Originally called the Place Royal, it was renamed in 1800 after Vosges, the first region of France to pay taxes under the new regime of Napoleon. Many famous Frenchmen lived in the houses surrounding ...
Sadu House was established in 1979 in order to safeguard local Bedouin handicraft traditions. This museum display woven works, art, jewellery, wall-hangings, antiques and ceramic goods all handmade by Bedouin tribes of Kuwait. The area has now been converted into a major tourist attraction with family areas, childrens play section, dining area and shopping. It is open from Saturday to Thursday and...
This is the first educational city in the UAE devoted to children between 2 to 15 years old where they can investigate, explore, play, discover and learn about the world we live. The City gives ample opportunity for children to interact in groups and gain hands on experience through the several exhibits and programs on applied sciences, nature, space exploration, human body, and l...