Heathrow VIP lounge now welcomes commoners
Get picked up and dropped off right on the airplane runway! The VIP suites at Heathrow, which were previously the preserve of royalty, heads of state and visiting diplomats, are now open to the public for the first time.
The Heathrow by Invitation (HBI) service offers exclusive VIP suites away from the gaze of the media and members of the public.
Departing or arriving VIP passengers will be able to enjoy complete discretion and convenience, including:
• A secluded kerbside drop-off and pick-up point and exclusive terminal entrance
• A luxury private suite where VIP hosts are on hand to help with check-in, luggage drop-off, customs and passport control
• A dedicated private security search area
• A limousine service to or from their private suite directly to the plane steps
• A private suite to hold meetings for up to six people (flyers and non flyers) prior to boarding
• Arriving bags are collected and delivered to VIP passengers directly
• Onward travel by limousine or helicopter on request
“We want to offer something unique to passengers that attracts them out of their private or corporate jets and back onto Heathrow’s scheduled airlines’ premium cabins” Tom Lomax, VIP Services Manager said.
More Airports News
Passenger traffic at Doha’s Hamad International Airport grows by 20%
Sunday, 18 September 2016
Hamad International Airport (HIA) welcomed 17.6 million passengers during the first half of 2016, ...
World’s first 7-star airport inaugurated
Wednesday, 13 April 2016
To accompany the world’s only 7-star hotel, Dubai has constructed the world’s first ...
Creative art pieces on display at Doha’s Hamad International Airport
Thursday, 17 March 2016
Qatar Airways Group Chief Executive, HE Mr. Akbar Al Baker spoke about the importance of art and ...
Doha's Hamad International Airport launches new App
Saturday, 05 March 2016
Doha’s Hamad International Airport (HIA) has launched a bluetooth iBeacon enabled mobile app to ...
British Airways opens lounge at Dubai International
Sunday, 28 February 2016
British Airways has unveiled its prestigious new lounge at the newly built Concourse D in ...
Dubai International holds international airport top spot
Wednesday, 03 February 2016
Dubai International retained its position as the world’s number one hub for international ...
Start your Adventure
North & South America