Get picked up and dropped off right on the airplane runway! The VIP suites at Heathrow, which were previously the preserve of royalty, heads of state and visiting diplomats, are now open to the public for the first time.
The Heathrow by Invitation (HBI) service offers exclusive VIP suites away from the gaze of the media and members of the public.
Departing or arriving VIP passengers will be able to enjoy complete discretion and convenience, including:
• A secluded kerbside drop-off and pick-up point and exclusive terminal entrance
• A luxury private suite where VIP hosts are on hand to help with check-in, luggage drop-off, customs and passport control
• A dedicated private security search area
• A limousine service to or from their private suite directly to the plane steps
• A private suite to hold meetings for up to six people (flyers and non flyers) prior to boarding
• Arriving bags are collected and delivered to VIP passengers directly
• Onward travel by limousine or helicopter on request
“We want to offer something unique to passengers that attracts them out of their private or corporate jets and back onto Heathrow’s scheduled airlines’ premium cabins” Tom Lomax, VIP Services Manager said.
This magnificent and massive temple dates back to 739 A.D. Followers of the Daoist religion come to worship here. Chinese monks in traditional costume also can be seen here. This is an interesting temple to visit. Timings: 8 30 A.M- 4 30 P.M Admission: Y 10 Address: on Baiyun Guan Lu Tel: 010-6346-3531 ...
Almost a temple, with its columns and statues symbolising justice and fortitude, this is where Portuguese parliament convene. While you can’t go in, it’s worth just to see the outside decor. Address: Rua de Sao Bento Opening Times: closed to the public ...
Town Hall, located in the Fort area has been influenced by Greek and Roman architecture and is one of the heritage buildings of Mumbai. The massive pillared edifice with eight Doric pillars is impressive. A flight of 30 steps leads to the portico. The building has wooden floors, spiral staircases, wrought iron loggias and exquisite marble statues of late benefactors of the island city. It houses t...
Once the site of the Korean Air Force Academy, it symbolizes the Air Force. The word Boramae means Hawk. The park is spread out on 360,000 square meters and has sports facilities as well as a small zoo. It also has a huge pond that spreads out to 9000 square meters and has well planned walking paths. The pond is surrounded by willow trees and benches and is very popular, especially during summer a...