Get picked up and dropped off right on the airplane runway! The VIP suites at Heathrow, which were previously the preserve of royalty, heads of state and visiting diplomats, are now open to the public for the first time.
The Heathrow by Invitation (HBI) service offers exclusive VIP suites away from the gaze of the media and members of the public.
Departing or arriving VIP passengers will be able to enjoy complete discretion and convenience, including:
• A secluded kerbside drop-off and pick-up point and exclusive terminal entrance
• A luxury private suite where VIP hosts are on hand to help with check-in, luggage drop-off, customs and passport control
• A dedicated private security search area
• A limousine service to or from their private suite directly to the plane steps
• A private suite to hold meetings for up to six people (flyers and non flyers) prior to boarding
• Arriving bags are collected and delivered to VIP passengers directly
• Onward travel by limousine or helicopter on request
“We want to offer something unique to passengers that attracts them out of their private or corporate jets and back onto Heathrow’s scheduled airlines’ premium cabins” Tom Lomax, VIP Services Manager said.
Rajabhai Tower is a clock tower located within the campus of Mumbai University next to the High Court. It was designed by an English architect, Sir Gilbert Scott, and was based on the tower in London housing the Big Ben. The tower which is 280 ft high took around 9 yrs to get constructed. Based on Gothic and Venetian styles of architecture, this tower is built of Kurla stone, a locally available b...
This museum displaying Chagall's works is one of the most popular museums in Nice. Marc Chagall was a Russian painter who died in 1985 in a town close to Nice. He is famous for his paintings which have their inspiration in Jewish legends. His work is displayed on huge canvasses at the museum and this is a must-see on the list of things to do. Avenue Docteur-Menard Nice 06000 Franc...
a tad further north-east from the centre of town, it contains beautiful ancient calligraphy, pottery and jewellery. Telephone: 863 001, open only on Saturdays ...
Mount Namsen located in the center of the city, is considered to be a symbol of Seoul. It rises nearly 300m above sea level and offers an excellent opportunity to get a bird's eye view of the city from the Observation Deck of the Seoul Tower situated at the top. It is an island playing host to nature in the middle of urban districts, with several wild animals living in the park. The mountain is fi...