Get picked up and dropped off right on the airplane runway! The VIP suites at Heathrow, which were previously the preserve of royalty, heads of state and visiting diplomats, are now open to the public for the first time.
The Heathrow by Invitation (HBI) service offers exclusive VIP suites away from the gaze of the media and members of the public.
Departing or arriving VIP passengers will be able to enjoy complete discretion and convenience, including:
• A secluded kerbside drop-off and pick-up point and exclusive terminal entrance
• A luxury private suite where VIP hosts are on hand to help with check-in, luggage drop-off, customs and passport control
• A dedicated private security search area
• A limousine service to or from their private suite directly to the plane steps
• A private suite to hold meetings for up to six people (flyers and non flyers) prior to boarding
• Arriving bags are collected and delivered to VIP passengers directly
• Onward travel by limousine or helicopter on request
“We want to offer something unique to passengers that attracts them out of their private or corporate jets and back onto Heathrow’s scheduled airlines’ premium cabins” Tom Lomax, VIP Services Manager said.
This house was built in 1846 and is Brisbane’s best known heritage site. Inside you’ll find period antiques, Victorian furnishings, clothes and displays. Phone: 3216 1846 Website: www.newsteadhouse.com.au Location: Breakfast Creek Road Newstead Opening Times: Mon-Thurs 10am to 4pm Admission: adult/child $6/5 ...
Address: Kaladyn, near Atash Kadeh Constructed as a tomb for a respected local faker (beggar) called Abu Abdullah during the 14th century, with the minarets coming in almost three centuries later, the Minar Jomban today has gained immense popularity as being quite an extraordinary piece of architecture. Tourists know this place for its minarets – go inside one and shake the walls, and you w...
This renowned aquarium in Shanghai is an exciting place for children to be where they can explore and gaze at wonderful dazzling underwater creatures. Penguins, sea horses, turtles and rays are all there in addition to the usual Sharks. The unique feature of this aquarium is its touch pool where children can touch and join crabs, urchins and starfish. Scuba diving can also be learnt here. &nbs...
Situated below the Capuchins'church (the Church of St. Mary of the Angels) and monastery, on the Neue Markt square, near the Hofburg Imperial Palace, the Imperial Crypt has been the customary burial place of the emperors and dukes of the Austrian Empires since the early 17 th century....