Get picked up and dropped off right on the airplane runway! The VIP suites at Heathrow, which were previously the preserve of royalty, heads of state and visiting diplomats, are now open to the public for the first time.
The Heathrow by Invitation (HBI) service offers exclusive VIP suites away from the gaze of the media and members of the public.
Departing or arriving VIP passengers will be able to enjoy complete discretion and convenience, including:
• A secluded kerbside drop-off and pick-up point and exclusive terminal entrance
• A luxury private suite where VIP hosts are on hand to help with check-in, luggage drop-off, customs and passport control
• A dedicated private security search area
• A limousine service to or from their private suite directly to the plane steps
• A private suite to hold meetings for up to six people (flyers and non flyers) prior to boarding
• Arriving bags are collected and delivered to VIP passengers directly
• Onward travel by limousine or helicopter on request
“We want to offer something unique to passengers that attracts them out of their private or corporate jets and back onto Heathrow’s scheduled airlines’ premium cabins” Tom Lomax, VIP Services Manager said.
Jeita Grotto is a complex of caves in the foothills of Mount Lebanon. The lower cave was inhabited in prehistoric times, but not rediscovered until 1836. The upper cave, or gallery, wasn’t discovered until 1958. The caves are karstic – they were formed over millions of years by the dissolution of bedrock with water. The upper gallery is more than a mile long, with a ceiling...
Helsinki’s Cultural Office runs this special program for children to keep them entertained during their holidays. Annantalo is an art center that is filled with children learning basic art techniques, attending small exhibitions, workshops and dance performances. ...
The Residenz was the palace of the Wittlebachs. It was first the political and cultural center of the first Dukes, then the Electors (from 1623) and finally the Kings of Bavaria (1806 – 1918). The various rulers furnished and extended the palace’s rooms to suit their personal tastes. It is one of Europe’s finest Renaissance buildings and had to be almost completely rebuilt after being ...
One of the largest parks in Bucharest, Herastrau is a good place to take your kids to have a fun filled afternoon. The park also has boat riding facility and has acres of open space for picnics, running around and having fun with your children. ...