Al Jabber Awarded Concourse 3 Contract
Chief Operating Officer for Al Jabber Engineering and Contracting said yesterday they won a Dh3.4 billion contract to build Concourse 3 at Dubai International Airport. Fatima Obaid Al Jaber said they signed the contract on Monday and the execution period is 2 ½ years. Concourse 3 is scheduled to open in 2011, boosting the airports passenger capacity from the initially planned 70 million per year to 80 million per year.
Previously a joint venture led by Al Habtoor Leighton withdrew from the Concourse 3 saying the partners could not agree on terms.
More Airports News
Passenger traffic at Doha’s Hamad International Airport grows by 20%
Sunday, 18 September 2016
Hamad International Airport (HIA) welcomed 17.6 million passengers during the first half of 2016, ...
World’s first 7-star airport inaugurated
Wednesday, 13 April 2016
To accompany the world’s only 7-star hotel, Dubai has constructed the world’s first ...
Creative art pieces on display at Doha’s Hamad International Airport
Thursday, 17 March 2016
Qatar Airways Group Chief Executive, HE Mr. Akbar Al Baker spoke about the importance of art and ...
Doha's Hamad International Airport launches new App
Saturday, 05 March 2016
Doha’s Hamad International Airport (HIA) has launched a bluetooth iBeacon enabled mobile app to ...
British Airways opens lounge at Dubai International
Sunday, 28 February 2016
British Airways has unveiled its prestigious new lounge at the newly built Concourse D in ...
Dubai International holds international airport top spot
Wednesday, 03 February 2016
Dubai International retained its position as the world’s number one hub for international ...
Start your Adventure
North & South America