Airline

ADAC welcomes Royal Falcon

June 02 2010 - The Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC) announced on Tuesday that the Jordanian airline, Royal Falcon Airlines has started flights from Amman to Abu Dhabi International Airport from June 1. The flights will operate twice a week. This will be Royal Falcon Airlines' second direct flight into the UAE after Sharjah, which started in March this year.
The airline will deploy its Boeing 737-400 for the Abu Dhabi route with two weekly flights on Tuesdays and Saturdays arriving at at 2.00pm in Abu Dhabi and departing at 3.00pm for Amman to arrive at 5.20pm (local Jordan time).
 

More Airline
Big jump in international passengers for Saudi Airlines
flydubai will fly to Tashkent from 11 March 2019
New Istanbul airport starts operations
Latest Travel News
Kazakhstan's new tourist attraction - fa...
Summer in Turkey...
Taif Season attracts more than 750,000 v...
Featured Sights To See
Souq al-Arsa

Souq al-Arsa

Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

This is the oldest souq in the UAE; its areesh (palm leaf) roof and wooden pillars have recently been restored. It also has a traditional coffeehouse where you can indulge in mint tea and dates. Opening Times: Sat-Thu 9am-1pm and 4-9pm, Fri 4-9pm ...

MOTAT (Museum of Transport and Technology)

MOTAT (Museum of Transport and Technology)

Auckland, New Zealand

MOTAT (Museum of Transport and Technology), Great North Road, Western Springs .This is an interactive museum with over 300,000 items..            ...

Hala Sultan Tekke

Hala Sultan Tekke

Larnaca, Cyprus

Believed to be the site of the grave of Umm Haram, the wife of Ubada bin al-Samit, Hala Sultan Tekke is a prominent shrine for Muslims. The tombs were discovered around the 18th century, and have attracted lots of visitors since. The grave and tomb has now been transformed into a magnificent mosque on its premises, with an extensive octagonal fountain structure next to it. The site is visited by t...

Buckingham Palace

Buckingham Palace

London, United Kingdom

Buckingham Palace was built in 1705 as the London home for the Duke of Buckingham.  Before that the site had been a mulberry garden planted by James I in a futile attempt to raise silkworms.  In 1761, it was bought by George III for Queen Charlotte and in the 1820s it was transformed from “the Queen’s House” into a true royal palace.  Queen Victoria moved in upon her accession in ...