• Keep your cars on the right side of the road since the steering wheel is also situated on the right hand side.
• You can drive with an International Drivers License for three months after you arrive. However, after that you should get a Saudi driver's license (given that you stay for more than 3 months).
• Watch for cameras on the streets because the police are waiting to catch you over speeding, which could lead to fines.
• When you want to make a left or right turn, turn the car around, do reverse parking or any other movement, then it is always better and safer to use hand signals.
• All cars are automatic transmission and the local driver’s license is required to be eligible for driving.