Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel and Towers
Address: Paseo de la Reforma 325 Col. Cuauhtemoc • Mexico City,
Federal District 06500 • Mexico
Fax: +(52)(55) 5207 0684
A part of the international Sheraton Hotels chain. One of the trusted names for international travelers when it comes to convenience, comfort and security.
The hotel offers special services such as barbers/beauty salons, babysitting, medical care, a hospitable, multilingual staff, a car rental counter, and access for the disabled/handicapped.
A total of 750+ guest rooms, including deluxe rooms, suites and penthouses. All rooms at this hotel contain the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed, a standard of luxury that this hotel proudly upholds. Additional amenities include double phone lines, cable television, individual climate control system, and in-room safe. Wake-up service and breakfast in bed also provided on request.
Room service is available 24/7.
An up-to-date fitness center, located in the lobby, contains a modern gym, sauna, and trained massage therapist and staff. An outdoor swimming pool provides the vital escape from the built environment into the coolness of nature. Two standard-sized lighted tennis courts are also available.
1. Jorongo Bar: Bar with live mariachi music! Dinners and drinks only. Timings: 8pm to 3am.
2. Starbucks Coffee Shop: The perfect place for a rich, hot sip. Choose from over 30 flavours of local and international coffee. Open from 6 am to 10 pm.
3. Manhattan Deli Restaurant: Deli cuisine served all times of the day. Casual and modern New York ambience.
4. Ristorante Amici: Nighttime restaurant for the most exquisite Italian dinners. Open on weekdays only.
5. Lobby Bar: Sushi and a wide array of beverages take you into from the late evening into the early hours of the night, with joyous, playful live music to listen to.
Meetings & Events:
Large, spacious halls to cater to a convention of 1500 persons as well as smaller rooms for meetings of 10 or less, the hotel offers the perfect setting for gatherings and get-togethers in the form of its 29 meeting rooms. An expert team of event planners, ranging from technicians to master chefs to advertising agents, are more than willing to assist you for your special occasion. Modern facilities like audio-visual equipment and wireless internet are available in almost all meeting spaces, and additional facilities like computers and printing are available on extra charge.