Giorgio Massari was commissioned to build this monument, in remembrance of the day when the Dominicans took hold of the church of Santa Maria della Visitazione from the suppressed order of Gesuati laymen in 1668. The building houses several works by Giambattista Tiepolo (1696-1770), Giambattista Piazzetta (1683-1754), and Sebastiano Ricci (1659-1734).
Address: Zattere, Dorsoduro, Venice
Phone: 041/2750462 Chorus
Cost: EUR 3, Chorus pass EUR 9
Open: Mon.-Sat. 10-5, Sun. 1-5