This information can be obtained by either visiting the web sites of the major monuments or by googling the term “tour operators” along with the name of the city.
At the visitor center, one can book half or full day tours. Generally speaking, the half day tours cover sightseeing highlights.
1. Mike's Garden Tours (tel./fax 09/846-5350;
2. Tamaki Hikoi (tel. 0800/282-552 in NZ) – walking tour of the Maori area.
3. Bush & Beach (tel. 09/837-4130)– coastal experience tour.
4. Potiki Adventures (tel. 0800/692-3836 in NZ). – specializes in Maori tours.
5. Fullers Auckland, Ferry Building, Quay Street (tel. 09/367-9111)- water tours.
6. The Pride of Auckland, at the National Maritime Museum, Quay Street (tel. 09/373-4557;) offers a dinner cruise.
7. Soren Larsen (tel. 0800/767-365 in NZ, or 09/817-8799;), for tall ship tours available December through February.
8. Sail New Zealand (tel. 0800/397-567 in NZ, or 09/359-5987;),
9. Island Escape Cruises (tel. 09/358-1717; ) for longer cruises.
One of the largest parks in Frankfurt, Guntherburgpark is filled with summer activities like swimming, roller skating, children parties and water games. This scenic park is an exciting place to bring your children for a family outing. Address: Hartmann-Ibach-Straße Frankfurt HE 60389, Germany ...
Address: east of the Parque Central Complex One of the oldest parks in Caracas, the Parque Los Caobos is known widely for its enchanting mahogany trees from which the park derives its name. A walk through the park, on its gently winding trails lined with hedges in fresh bloom, is a relaxing way to let go of the day’s troubles and rejuvenate your mind and body for the next day. The park is us...
Children will enjoy every aspect of this child centric tour. One could avoid the city sightseeing and spend more time at the Nairobi National Park. They will just love the Giraffe Centre where they can come really close to the huge Rothschild Giraffes and actually feed them. The Animal Orphanage at the entrance of the National Park is a place all children enjoy. Orphaned wildlife is looked after h...
The Farmer’s Market boasts numerous food stalls, sit-down eateries, multiple produce markets and food vendors, and is a historic Los Angeles landmark and tourist attraction. In total it features more than 100 restaurants, grocers, and tourist shops. ...