This 4 star property was built in old Viennese style in 1734 as the Palais Cavriana, the residence of a count. The Pertschy family now owns it along with Pensions Aviano, Christina and Baronesse.
It is located within the city center area. It has all modern comforts, friendly service and there is a buffet spread for Viennese breakfast. It is a landmark of Austria, with its 55 rooms with mini bars, phone, TV, hairdryers, attached baths. Anti allergy blankets and pillows are available and the pension allows pets. Non smoking rooms are available. Free internet access is available in the common lounge.
01, Habsburgergasse 5
Tel: (01) 534 490.