The pulse of the 'heart of Vienna', located in the famous Ringstrasse area with the Musikverein Concert Hall next door, this elegant Hotel was built as the Prince of Wurtemberg Palace in 1869 and refurbished as a hotel in 1873. It is walking distance from St Stephen's Cathedral. Renowned for its subtle, yet perfected service standards, here tradition lives on in the tasteful interiors, the ceiling frescoes, masterpieces adorning the walls, the aroma of the coffee house used for a hundred years by authors to script their legends. There is elegance, variety and charm in each of the 138 rooms and suites and butler service provided in the exquisite suite range. A glamorous venue for conferences, meetings and celebrations for up to 250 guests, the hotel is equipped with all modern amenities. It hosts famous state visitors and even the most experienced travelers find this hotel truly enchanting.
Tel: (01) 501 100.